Happy Birthday Daddy!
Cramming homework for this week.
Been going to the library to study with Natalie and Liyoke.
Yesterday went over to Sandra's house to finish up Emaths. I still have a thousandbillion tons of homework.
I can't help thinking that in only a few days a new ohthisissosucky term is going to start again. I sound like a kid who is new in school. :(
Mum's in a shoes/bags frenzy now. I saw her carrying a different bag home for the past few days.
A and L, thanks for letting me know that you will always be on my side. I really needed those words.
Michael Jackson dies at the age of 50. HAHA LIKE WHO DONT KNOW.
It's scary how people die so early :O
I did my jog yesterday and my cousin have to bring home a cheesecake that has how many gazillion calories in it. And you guessed right, i ate half of it. Ohmygod.
No comments:
Post a Comment